FOR SALE:

2010 COACHMAN FREELANDER 2700RS
    Ford E450 SuperDuty 6.8 L V10 ODOMETER: _33,417.5_miles___
    5000 lb tow hitch Air Assist Suspension 16 ft. Main Awning
    Sleeps 6 Queen bed, bunk over cab, booth dinette /bed, Couch bed
    Private toilet area with sink, Angle shower with Skylight
    2 slides {LR and BR] with slideout awnings
    [Further details below narrative]

Selling due to vision issues with the driver. The RV is as easy to drive as a van. However, I can no longer drive the race car I bought the RV to tow, and Universal is now a day trip for us, so it’s time to let it go. The RV was bought new in Texas, and we traveled all the way from the east coast to get this specific model. My wife wanted an RV with no carpet, a separate toilet, a bed she didn’t have to crawl over, and a slide out, that fit in our shop. Since she basically lived inside the RV all weekend while I played with race cars, she got to choose. Years ago she had our little dogs for company, so she got in the habit of keeping the upholstery covered, and that explains why it is in such good condition. No dogs have been in the RV for many years now, however, and we don’t smoke.

The RV has been well cared for, as one of the features of the RV is that I could store it in a climate-controlled shop since it would go through the 14 ft garage doors [height is 11’ 2 “ from the manufacturer’s data]. Since moving in Feb. of 23 it has been in covered storage, with the A/C running to prevent humidity issues. It has wear, of course. Some of the blinds don’t work well, and the windshield has a crack in the left lower corner. It is not in the driver’s line-of-vision, and has been stable for over a decade, so I consider it a cosmetic issue only. I replaced the power window motor [see, you-tube has its place] a few years ago. As far as I can recall, there are no other known issues with the mechanics or cosmetics. It is in very good condition. It has never been wrecked, but once the inside rear tire blew out, [in November of 2019]. That tire failure damaged the fuse box / breaker area. This was repaired by Camping World at Myrtle beach, SC. There have been no further issues from the repair. However, I bought 7 new Michelin tires after that incident. The controls for the hydraulic leveling jacks are under the dinette seat, so in case of rain, you won’t have to get out to level up. The black valve is controlled by a push button in the coach, so you don’t have to touch it or strain your arm.

I used to tow at 70, and the rig will still do this easily in the relatively flat places I generally travel. I tow slower these days. [age, wisdom and wife] The RV has never been north in winter, and has never been lived in. I am the original owner. I change the oil every 3000 miles, had the transmission fluid changed on schedule, and run the generator every month as prescribed. We’ve had a lot of fun with the RV, at racetracks and resorts from Florida to Wisconsin to Virginia, but there is plenty of fun left in her for you and yours. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Due to concerns about scammers, we cannot accept money orders, personal checks or foreign currency, etc. We prefer a bank-to-bank wire transfer from a bank that has a local branch so it can be verified.

More details.
    Height 11’2” Length 28 ft
    External storage 57 cu. Ft.
    Fresh Water capacity 50 gal. / Gray water 29 gal. / Black water 29 gal.
    6 gallon gas / electric Hot water heater
    Power entry steps
    Power leveling jacks
    AZDEL composite sidewalls
    Duotherm Roof A/C
    Dometic Range and Microwave
    Generac 4000 series gas generator
    Attwood furnace
    26 “ TV in LR,
    GAWR 5000lb Fr
    GAWR 9,500 R
    GVWR 14,500 lb
    Tires : Michelin Agilis Cross Climate 225/75R/16C all 7 new 11/2019
    Stored in climate controlled indoor garage until last February, then in covered storage with power and A/C running

Sell for $35,000 The RV is located in central Florida now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by swiftdrivr; 04.02.24 at 11:08 AM.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 676

Sold
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

3. The following 3 users liked this post:

Thread Information