Fallen Friend
    Liked: 19

Default Help w/ installation of a zeitler water/oil pump ass'y

I have a SUPER VEE 1600cc Zeitler water-cooled engine I am working on. I need input on the water pump/oil pump design he used. It is a combo package w/the water pump in the middle and I am try into find any photos I can of how the output of the water pump connects to the input port on the block. I also need the actual piece that accomplishes that. ANY help would be appreciated.

I just added photos. Keep in mind that the dry sump pan has two outlet line, one at each end. That tells me that pump sections 1 and 2 (from the front) are for those two lines and they send the oil to the oil tank (or filter and then tank).

The last pump section looks much "deeper" so I believe that it is probably the one that pulls from the tank and feeds the engine.

If there is anyone out there that has had any experience with these and can confirm/deny my assumptions, please do!

Thanks,

Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod4.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	103774   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	103773   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	103772  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mod1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	103771  
    Last edited by Lee Follansbee; 07.07.22 at 4:05 PM.

Liked: 0

Default SV water system

from the photo achieves, this was a configuration on a Schrick SV set up. No idea were you would get one of them these days but you could fabricate one as is it was aluminum and bolted into the block utilizing o-rings for sealing.

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-021S.JPG 
Views:	142 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	103783  

Thread Information