Liked: 42

For Sale PFM parts listed on Website

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am listing all of our PFM parts inventory on our website. I have new and used parts, all of which are discounted from retail. Once they are sold, I will not be replenishing my inventory. I will continue to update the website weekly until I have everything listed. (I have a few more boxes to inventory).

Here is a link to the section of our website pertaining to PFM parts;

https://formulamazdaparts.com/pfm-yard-sale/

Happy shopping!

Moses

PS...
    USED PARTS POLICY: For your convenience and budget we have chosen to start selling our used parts inventory on the website. Our goal at Formula Mazda has always been. "When a part leaves our hands, we never want to see it again." That means you are HAPPY. That policy applies to our USED Parts Inventory as well.

All USED Parts are in good working condition, but may have blemishes. We have a GO/NO-GO Gauge - we call him Moses. If he would install it on an FM in our shop then it's for sale and you'll find it here, if he would not then it gets recycled. The prices have already been set based on this gauge.

This USED inventory is provided as a courtesy to our Formula Mazda Family. Let's keep it simple! We will not answer questions and/or take pictures regarding the condition or appearance of a particular USED item.

Dedicated to Keeping you on track!
    Last edited by MosesSmithRacing; 06.18.22 at 4:20 PM.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 4

Moses,

I recently bought a PFM and am interested in body parts to freshen it up. On your website do you offer PFM body parts? If so how t find them?

Thank you in advance.

Liked: 42

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, I do not have any body work for sale at the moment.

Moses

Thread Information