Liked: 75

Default Driver Registration is now open for 2020

PRIMUS RACING PARTS Driver profiles

Published by BB

we are just building our driver profile section on www.primusf2000.com website and its shaping up to be a great year. We have such a wide variety of talented drivers from around the country. Already Scott Vreeland is looking at doing another event after qualifying on front row at Quartmaster Master Classic last year and this will be the 3rd annual sponsorship deal from Quartermaster so its shaping up to be a really fun weekend. There is also rumor of Formula Ford Ace Michael Racy from Tuscon Arizona joining us for one of the events. Its so thrilling to see guys from other divisions coming to race in this growing f2000 championship.Drivers >
    Scott VreelandSCOTT VREELAND
    Sponsors:
    BVtrainingVRE EnterprisesRedhorse ConstructorsBill Margraf RacingHometown:Livermore.California
    Facebook
    Career Racing Results :
    Started racing the first time 1978 - 1983. I started in FF on the west coast driving a Lola T342 by 1980 I switched to Sports 2000 and started a prep shop called Pro-Race out of Alamo Ca. We supported notable west coast drivers Dan Simpson, Duane Doyle and John Mills. By 1983 we took over the west coast distributorship of TIGA race cars. I ran Pro-Race until 1985 and sold the business to Dominic Dobson of Zephyr racing.In 1985 I married my Lovely wife Bev and concentrated on working with a fledgling Construction Company Called Redhorse Constructors. We specialize in high end custom construction and have been featured on the cover of Architectural digest, Dwell and modern scientific. Although I don’t own the company they have been very supportive of my racing endeavors over the past 37 years.Throughout the 90’s my wife and I competed in a dozen Ironman distance triathlons that included Hawaii, Canada, Lake Placid. Roth Germany, Tapo New Zealand and Australia. We continue to be involved with the Nor-Cal ultra seen.In 2010, The Auto Racing bug bit me again while recovering from some chronic overtraining injuries I decide to climb back into a FF “just for fun” . From 2010- 2013 I finished top three in club ford in the San Francisco region. By 2014 I upped my program and purchased a 2001 Van Diemen RF01/Zetec. I won the San Francisco Regional championship in 2014, 2015. 2016 ,2017 and 2018 along with the Nor-Pac championship for the same years. I went Top ten in the 2014 National Championships at Laguna Seca and was on the podium for the National championships in 2018 at Sears Point.2019 was a bucket list type of year. I spent many hours traveling to new tracks, driving new cars and meeting new people it was great year with mixed success.2020 I plan on teaming up with Bill Margraf Racing and pursuing the west coast F2000 series along with qualifying for the 2020 run OFF’s at Road America.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information