Contributing Member John Merriman's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Default Vintage Magazines

I have a number of vintage magazines (some of which are themselves actually 'vintage' ! ) that would be much better sitting on your shelf than on mine....It is great to look back 40 to 50 years ago and read about Clark, Moss, Rindt and their cars - Lotus, BRM, Matra, Hesketh.....and all !!

Vintage RACE CAR magazine - 11 copies from 2010/2011 before it became the on-line "Vintage Road & RaceCar". Excellent magazine with good articles and terrific photos and event reports. In perfect / as-new condition - $50 for all

AutoSport - I have somewhere between 80 and 100 issues from as far back as 1970. Random bunch of 20 copies, say $30? I could easily select the 20 oldest issues.

Vintage MotorSport - looks like about 60 - 70 copies, some from the 1980's all the way to this month. make offer

MotorSport - about 100 issues going back to the 90's and a few '80's. make offer

Plus shipping
    PayPal preferred

Pls contact me directly via gmail johnm63 AT gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	race car cover.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	82650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autosport cover.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	82649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vintage cover newer.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	82648  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vintage cover old.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	82647  

Contributing Member
    Liked: 12

Default Eagle F5000

Hi John, I will be restoring an Eagle F5000 from 1968 or 1969. I’m interested in buying any magazines that might have a write on the car or series. Photos are especially important. Thank you. Paul

Contributing Member John Merriman's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Crossle Sportsracer View Post
    Hi John, I will be restoring an Eagle F5000 from 1968 or 1969. I’m interested in buying any magazines that might have a write on the car or series. Photos are especially important. Thank you. Paul
    Travelling this week but will get back to you when I return home. John M

Thread Information