Liked: 4

For Sale Custom exhaust header for Gsxr 1000 or kawi zx10r

I have been holding onto the last of the these West Race Cars headers just in case!! The lack of shop space forces sale. These were originally made by Muzzy’s right here in my home town of Redmond Oregon. All 20g stainless so they are nice and light. Stepped primaries and proper and equal length makes great power on the dyno. These are one of George Deans preferred headers and he bought all of the ones I had a while back(except this one) they have been installed in Stohr WF1’s with little if any modification. Should fit Stohr F1000 and many others. These make much better power then the factory Stohr exhaust, especially mid range. This setup is for small port engines like older Gsxr and zx10r but I have added adapter rings to fit newer large port motors (k7-8 Gsxr and gen3/4/5 zx10r). Rings can easily be removed. This set was actually mated to a gen4 zx10r when modified. These were originally made for gen1 zx10r and had to be slightly re routed to fit any of the newer engines. These are slip fit at all collectors so they tend to fit a wide variety of engines. They have even been fitted to busas. Asking $1000 tyd

Attached Images Attached Images
    Jesse Brittsan
    Brittsan Racing Developments

Contributing Member
    Liked: 1

Default 07-08 GSXR app

What's involved to convert it to 07-08 Suzuki GSXR use?

Liked: 4

Default Sold

Sorry, it sold yesterday. Thanks Apex
    Jesse Brittsan
    Brittsan Racing Developments

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Quote Originally Posted by donotello10 View Post
    What's involved to convert it to 07-08 Suzuki GSXR use?
    I have a RFR F1000 S/S header, which is a left side exit, 4/2/1, and includes a mid and tail pipe.
    This also has been mounted to 08 Suzuki and Gen 4 Kawi, and won National/Majors with both engines.
    I can e/m pics if interested.
    $500 + shipping.
    Thanks, Coop
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information