Liked: 1417

For Sale Karting Classifieds : Buy & Sell : FREE

Any karting items you have for sale or are looking to buy, we now have an open thread for posting your karting items ONLY.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 69

For Sale Package: 2 shifter karts & tons of spares

I guess someone has to be first...if this needs to be moved, please do so:

I have decided I won't get the time to work with this stuff again for a long time, so I am clearing out ALL my kart stuff. Enough here to set up two people with EVERYTHING they will need for years other than some consumables.
    (2) '03 Italkart Supersonic chassis w/CRS S-88 ICC motors (125cc 6 speed). Both have XL seats, both have Mychron 3 Gold instruments w/speed, one also has EGT
    (3) Complete CRS S-88 ICC motors
    (5) Full sets of spare wheels w/slicks & rain tires, plus at least 2 sets of "practice tires"
    (1) Roller kart stand
    (1) Kartlift stand
    (1) Vertical stand
    Additional spares include spare primary and axle gear sets for each kart, spare radiator with mounts, spare yellow bodywork, spare axles, weight cans, spare medium seat, spare hubs, steering wheel, Mychron beacons, misc mounts,

Motor spares include, 3 expansion chambers (different configurations for tuning), 2 silencers, spare carb +jets/needles, airbox, 3 new heads, bags of head & cylinder base gaskets, 4 plastic trays of nuts/bolts/bearings/engine parts, spare pistons, 4 stator assemblies, 3 coils, misc clutch baskets, discs, friction

Tools include 2 bead breakers, Tire Whiz mounting tool, brake bleeder, wheel balancer, chain tools, alignment discs

Misc stuff : push sticks, kart cover, rib vest, kart suit, neck braces, gloves, shoes

More pics here:
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/snw/6290080948.html

Asking $6000 for EVERYTHING.
    I would prefer to sell it all together and let someone else part it out if they don't want it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Craig Butt

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 99

Default Kid Kart

My oldest is turning 4 in January and looking to get him into a kid kart. If anyone knows a good one available or a good place to look, please let me know. Have a couple of lines out there and found one option in particular but would like to see what advice the community has here to look at. Would prefer used to keep the investment somewhat low while we try this out.
    -Nick

Liked: 95

Default karting

I think I would wait until he's 6 but.... The Birel is a pretty good Cadet chassis. Unless you just want a grass kart. You're biggest problem will be getting a proper seat small enough to be fitting him securely. This is far more important than you may appreciate. It may also be difficult to buy a rib protector small enough.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Quote Originally Posted by Westroc View Post
    I think I would wait until he's 6 but.... The Birel is a pretty good Cadet chassis. Unless you just want a grass kart. You're biggest problem will be getting a proper seat small enough to be fitting him securely. This is far more important than you may appreciate. It may also be difficult to buy a rib protector small enough.

My ubdrstandng is that a “kid kart” made by Birel, Top Kart, etc can easily be modified with a foot box for a 4 year old.
    -Nick

Liked: 95

No it's the seat size itself not the pedals. They are a no brainer really. Lots of styles even. The seat is a critical component to making the chassis work and holding the driver firmly firmly in the seat.
    JIM (2006 GLC CFC Champion)

Liked: 20

Hi Nick. My team and Steve's F2000 are based in Apex Kart Sports ( decal on rear wing of Steve's F2000 ) . For sure he can help you out. I will give George a call and tell him to expect your call.

You can reach George / Apex Kart Sports at 978-479-7974

Lenny
    Tumenas Motorsports
    Last edited by Lenny T.; 11.24.17 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny T. View Post
    Hi Nick. My team and Steve's F2000 are based in Apex Kart Sports ( decal on rear wing of Steve's F2000 ) . For sure he can help you out. I will give George a call and tell him to expect your call.

You can reach George / Apex Kart Sports at 978-479-797

Lenny
    Tumenas Motorsports
    Thanks, buddy. Connected with George.
    -Nick

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 108

Default 125cc shifters

Craig
    Give me a call
    Don
    330 593 1676

Liked: 18

Default 2014 Cadet Tony Kart

I have 2 cadet karts. My kid has moved up to the next class.
    Check out, no junk!

https://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-...Tony-Kart.html
    Last edited by tim voth; 02.11.18 at 3:45 PM.

Liked: 4

Default FS: 2006 Arrow AX9 w/ Leopard, TAG kart, spares and tools -

Great way to get seat time at minimal expense.Everything you need except safety gear. This stuff needs a new home, so cut price to $1800.

https://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-...&from=category

Michael
    Last edited by ducatiracer; 06.04.18 at 7:44 AM.

Liked: 2

Default Go power wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dc View Post
    Any karting items you have for sale or are looking to buy, we now have an open thread for posting your karting items ONLY.
    Wheels got any?
    racehailey

Thread Information