Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Level Motorsports View Post
    Last year they ran the same configuration as SCCA will be running for this years runoffs.

I would expect the same this year.
    No, the last two years, SVRA has run the Indy GP configuration. A simple 5-6 Chicane instead of the 5-6-6a long loop back onto the Hulman Straight.

The RunOffs will run the 5-6-6a long loop. SVRA will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Parent View Post
    Hi Garry,

We will be running the same course as last year, I have just asked our IT guy to upload a track map to the OWWC event page on the Website, it should be there today or tomorrow.

All the best!
    The Track Optimization Program (TOP) is an optional, extra cost (marginal, over the test day fee) program that will take apart this track for attendees of SVRA's OWWC with briefings, van-arounds, instrumented video and data review for cars from Vee's to Indycars. In addition, TOP attendees will get copious and detailed notes with permanent reference points, data supported and proven, at track level, eye level and above. It will provide a competitive advantage for TOP attendees.

You can see a more detailed configuration for the SVRA event weekends here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Peter Krause
    1984 Tiga SC
    www.peterkrause.net
    "The Driver is the Greatest Performance Variable in the Racing Equation"

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member Chris Elwell's Avatar
    Liked: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Parent View Post
    75 days to go.

We will be having a welcome party on Thursday evening at the Indy Podium which is a very special place, you may go onto the yard of bricks for photos doing the traditional kissing of the bricks if you are so inclined. It is the perfect place for a meet and greet with your fellow competitors.

Between our international friends, Formula Race Promotions and F4 there are about 85 cars committed but not counted on the entry list at this time. At this point we have 130 cars registered, you can see the breakdown below. We have a total of 54 FF's entered between the FF 5 groups.

1) 23
    2) 8
    3) 15
    4) 16
    5) 15
    6) 7
    7) 6
    8) 0
    9) 19
    10) 14
    11) 7
    For group 1, how many are SCCA FV and how many are vintage FV?

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Tigaman View Post

The Track Optimization Program (TOP) is an optional, extra cost (marginal, over the test day fee) program that will take apart this track for attendees of SVRA's OWWC with briefings, van-arounds, instrumented video and data review for cars from Vee's to Indycars. In addition, TOP attendees will get copious and detailed notes with permanent reference points, data supported and proven, at track level, eye level and above. It will provide a competitive advantage for TOP attendees.

You can see a more detailed configuration for the SVRA event weekends here:
    I strongly urge anyone that has not driven, and even those that have on this course to take the TOP class. When I went to COTA, I did not. The test day was not nearly enough learning for me to finish the race in a position where I would have had I taken it. the fee is nominal in addition to the test day and it took me many sessions to get to the pace that a lot of my competitors were running by session 2. A CF driver that has never beaten me in the past anywhere was clearly quicker than me around that track until the final race. Seriously, do yourself a favor, spend the extra hundred or two and do it. You get your own run group for additional track time as well.

I have no skin in this game, do not work for Peter or have any selfish motive in endorsing this. I can guarantee that you will have a better weekend by participating though. I will never go to an SVRA event again at a track where I haven't had a lot of time on without participating in the TOP program.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Elwell View Post
    For group 1, how many are SCCA FV and how many are vintage FV?
    Currently 12 of the group 1 entries are FST's. Not sure about the rest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information