Thread: BAD Business

Vancouver at heart but Adelaide is where you'll find me
    Liked: 16

Default BAD Business

Does anyone have any ideas on what to di if a business has done the dirty.
    I bought for my business some race products at wholesale for resale at my business
    the company has not shipped the purchased quantity and has shut down all communications
    I am at the point after talking with my lawyer who without a large sum of money will not act to take things into my own hands
    is there a way to let the auto industry and consumers know that a said company is dangerous to do business with ?
    can I mess up their business somehow ?? sounds like revenge, maybe it is !
    thanks guys

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 909

Well for starters if you are willing to risk the consequences, publicly state who it is.

Contact the State Attorney General in their home state. Chances are that more than one person is unhappy with their business practices.

Banned
    Liked: 1116

A not so wild guess, but a guess none the less...

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...222#post518222

Liked: 10

Default Bad Biz

Daryl:
    I had a guy who screwed my motor up and wouldn't do the right thing. As a matter of fact he went to great lengths to cover up his issue. I finally proved it. He said he would do the right thing and renegged. I plastered the net with the story. I got more emails about how he screwed other people. I also got to hear from people who were going to go to his shop and didn't because of my posts. I made him admit it in front of a large crowd at the track. He's lost a lot of biz because of his inability to do the right thing.
    I have

Randolph Racing Sux

on the side of the car and have for 7 years. I tell everyone who asks what happened. It's a small community. He's now well know for his escapades.

If you have proof of his wrong doings, let people know. He may do the right thing in fear of the bad publicity. If not, you may save others from the pain you've suffered.

Jimmy
    Jimmy Hanrahan
    jimh3063@yahoo.com

Daryl, a not so wild guess !
    what do you know ?

Default Michael G Wachholz

OK here we are, without having any other thoughts on what to do other than inform all my fellow racers on what Torque Brake Fluid and Michael G Wachholz is all about.

I entered a supply contract as Australian import agent for RT700 back in 2014. As of this date I have not received 100% of my paid supply. I have also been cut off from the web hosting of Torque Brake Fluid and my email account shut down, all of this was part of my contract. I have been in contact with the Singapore agent who has also been treated or ripped off in a similar way.

This guy is prepared to rip anyone off without any remorse, so please be careful dealing with this person.

I would appreciate it if everyone could share this with others so this guy can no longer be in the position to steal your money. Please don't buy Torque Brake Fluid in support of good business practice and fellow car racers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimh3063 View Post

If you have proof of his wrong doings, let people know. He may do the right thing in fear of the bad publicity. If not, you may save others from the pain you've suffered.
    Jimh, my guess was based on another thread where the OP was asking about business dealings with a guy. A few people came forward and spoke of red flags and leopards. I was guessing the OP decided to do business with the guy anyway and is now experiencing what others warned about.

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    Daryl, a not so wild guess !
    what do you know ?
    Just what I learned/read in the thread I linked to.

Not the case, these flags where not available to me at the time of contract negotiations'.
    there was a thread about some Porsche parts that were in doubt, however I discussed this with Michael G Wachholz who then explained in detail how this was a misunderstanding and efforts were made to clear this up. this guy is a great talker, one who is able to sell his evil ways. Yes this is a buyer beware world but mistakes can be made and it is nice to think not everyone is out to rip you of. I have dealt with may business people who have something negative in their past. I would like people to know that this leopard will not change. This forum is somewhere we can post beware signs
    Beware of Michael G Walhholz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    I would like people to know that this leopard will not change. This forum is somewhere we can post beware signs

Beware of Michael G Walhholz
    Just in case a Google Search brought you here....if you are considering doing business with Walhholz I would suggest that you attempt to contact the OP here or maybe one of the folks unhappy on the Rennlist thread mentioned in the other thread linked above. Let them tell you if everything was solved to their satisfaction. Don't ask the accused bad guy if he's a bad guy.

Thread Information