Liked: 2

Default PBIR Spring Fling

Hello everyone, hope all is well. Tilden with Prism Motorsports here.

The weather kept us guessing at Palm Beach this weekend. The storms started late Friday. The rain started and stopped more times than I could count Saturday. I was P2, about a second behind Trevor Cooper on the pole. Thanks to my crew, we chose rain tires right before gridding. My FE was the only car in the group on rains. I was able to get around Trevor and open a small gap. Drying track conditions made me nervous, but was able to finish 2nd overall and P1 in FE. Thanks to Jesse and Maggie again!

Trevor was on pole again for Sundays race, me right behind. The weather was perfect, the car felt racy, and I was stoked. Trevor had a solid start, I fell in behind. Just as I was turning in to Turn 1, the right rear broke. Hello wall. Goodbye race. The car isn't bad, no driver damage. I actually was able to watch Trevor in the race and discovered a few places he was doing something different,aka faster, than me. Silver linings right???

Looking forward to Daytona and the GPFour series coming up.

All for now......

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information