Contributing Member
    Liked: 471

Default Thanks Primus/Brad

Never let it be said that I only complain!

I'd been going back and forth with Brad Baytos of Primus Racing Parts to get the right two-piece rotor setup for my RF89 Van Diemen, when he suggested that he should just send me one to test the fit, and when I said I'd give him a credit card number, he wouldn't hear of it. "I'll just send it up you and you check it out".

Then, after things got a little delayed, he sent via 2-day shipping... ...for free.

And now he's given me a very good deal on the price on the whole set of four.

Thanks, Brad: you are a gentleman!

Alan

2. The following 9 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Default I'll Second That

I recently purchased wide track suspension for my car from Brad. He wanted to make sure I had all of the right parts, and would even call me and text late on weekends to make sure things went smooth. He supports what he sells, and makes things right! Thanks for the great service.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 46

Default Primas ?

Who is Primas, location and what do they sell and specialize in?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Liked: 444

Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    Who is Primas, location and what do they sell and specialize in?
    Mexican food...http://www.primasmexicangrill.com/

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 324

Default Agreed

I will agree with everything said here. I am in Arizona and Brad has helped us out with brake system parts in the same manner as has been mentioned above.
    All of the emails that I have sent to him have been answered in an acceptable time frame. In the future when I need parts, he is on the top of my list to contact.

Liked: 10

Not only is Brad easy to work with, he also has a wealth of knowledge and sourcing parts. He was able to find me an electrical connector for my fire suppression system in my RFR. I thought I would not find this part as it is part of the complete system and not sold separately. He found it and saved me a lot of $$$$. I like working with him.

don

10. The following members LIKED this post:

CJD

Thread Information