Thread: YouTube

Liked: 109

Default YouTube

For those interested in relaxing entertainment check out the vidios on youtube. search challenge cup and take a look at some great racing from Chris Elwell and Jack Maloney.
    Jack had a great season final race at NJMP running with Ed Womer and Ray Carmody. NICE JOB JACK.
    https://youtu.be/jVapSa5lj2s
    Last edited by Dean Curtis; 12.09.15 at 8:19 PM.

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 32

Great race guys! Now that looked like FUN!!!

Liked: 83

That was a fun race to watch, while I know none of them I really wanted the camera car to win, looked like 2nd place.

I found myself leaning forward urging the car on.

David

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 17

Yes a gripping race. And what appeares on film to be a great course layout, turns flowing together nicely, plenty of racing room etc.

Liked: 12

Default You Tube

This race was so much fun. The Challenge Cup Series has been a blast to be a part of. The gap from 1st to 2nd was 0.097 and from 2nd to 3rd was 0.007
    Jack Maloney

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 109

Jack still failed to answer the earlier question. Yes Jack was second. Just getting Ed Womer at the finish. But fought the hole race to stay in there to the end when it counted. Great racing. Thats what people should be talking about during the winter.

Liked: 12

Default You Tube

Thanks Dean. The Challenge Cup Series is full of great racing throughout the entire field. Here's the view of the finish from the tower.

https://youtu.be/_f0Xbn-QyRM
    Jack Maloney

Liked: 47

Enjoyed the video Jack. Looks like you guys had fun. It was also a good race for me on Sun., especially after all the problems I had over the weekend. Loved the track though.

12. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information