Liked: 27

Default Race Prep Shop for Vintage Formula Car

I've owned a FB car for over 40 years and would like to have it gone over by a professional shop. I don't know of one in my area but am willing to travel some to get to a decent / reliable shop and have them look it over and make any needed repairs / modifications so that I could do some track time with it. I began reworking it earlier this year and am finding out that I am getting over my head. It had been doing autocrosses and some Solo I's back in the day but that "day" is quite a few years ago. (Family and other issues took over my time.)

I have intentionally not identified the car as someone from another country contacted me recently out of the blue about buying it. The negotiations will probably fall through as I wasn't trying to sell it anyway. Any assistance, advise, or help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    Tommy

Liked: 352

Savannah Race Engineering
    205 Bourne Blvd
    Savannah, GA 31408
    (912) 330-0033
    Peter Olivola
    (polivola@gmail.com)

Liked: 17

I have two coopers a FB car and a Formula junior . If you want to call me and I can give you some names. 1-765-543-3202.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 271

Default Atlanta

Philip Creighton Motorsport
    3109 Trotters Pkwy
    Alpharetta
    GA
    678 366 2100

Liked: 31

Nathan Downs at Thomas Vintage Motors in Boulder, CO. I know it's a hike but he does amazing work. Everything from soup to nuts and as a driver himself, he has a great program to help you set up the car when it's ready to get back on track. Bring it out and have a little ski vacation.

Thread Information