Thread: Thank you

Liked: 51

Default Thank you

Having finished our maiden season I would like to thank a few people, I apologize in advance if I miss anyone.
    - to all BOD members it was great working with you.
    - Derm and Rob your efforts and hard work made it an outstanding season.
    - Katrina and Barb always there to keeps us informed and organized.
    - Dean and Matt congradulations .
    - All fellow drivers safe competitive racing .
    - All the workers and officials without you we couldn't race.
    - Bill Vallis a wealth of information , always willing to help, not to mention great engines and transmissions.
    - Ed Womer for tech support and the year end trophies. Way cool.
    - Greg Rice and Steve Bamford always supportive.
    - Ray Carmody always words of wisdom to drive by such as
    " shut the f_ _ _ up and drive the dam thing" , What size is your V _ _ _ _ _' and " you need to grow some '.
    - Dean Curtis what can I say , what a true sportsman, my car was not ready for the event
    He let me run his car on Sunday really can't thank him enough A real Champion!!!
    - thank you all for a fun and wonderful season, new and rekindled friendships.
    See you all next season !

Cheers
    Desmond

Hitch Guide
    Last edited by fvhopeful; 09.03.15 at 5:47 PM.

2. The following 7 users liked this post:

Liked: 299

I would have to second Des's post since I think the season has gone well beyond everyone's expectations.

I also need to extend a great thanks to Derm for letting me drive his BRD at NJ which was great fun and I really like the Falken tires and the great racing the series has produced. It has been 4 years since I drove a vee and although the BRD is a completely different car from a Womer, it is still a vee and it didn't take long to get into driving it. I hope the series will continue to grow and we will have even better racing next year.

Ed

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 115

Default Challenge Series

Thanks to the Challenge Series, promoters, sponsors and competitors... I was able to make three weekends and that was not enough. I had two good weekends and a dismal weekend at NJ, but never stopped smiling.

Three years ago I bought Falkens and went to Canada to see what all the fuss was about North of the border. I was hooked then and was thrilled as the Challenge Series developed.

Next year we need some of the old Vee drivers to show up and race..so I won't be the oldest competitor..

Special thanks to Ray Carmody for being a constant supply of needed parts, helpful information and fierce competition. We Depend on him....

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 23

Ditto to all the THANKS comments above --- Great concept and excellent delivery of that concept.

Looking forward to attending even more events in 2016.

And, don't worry Al... I think my Medicare card is older than yours ;-)

Dennis

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information