Liked: 0

For Sale Bmod Formula car for sale

I am having to put my new BM VanDragon up for sale. Car was just completed in Sept and its first runs were at this years Nationals. The car started as the front half of a RF84 VanDiemen. Put a modified Dragon SR2 rear end on the car and built a custom body and aero package with help from The UTA SAE team on the design of the aero. Car Has a George Dean Built 06 GSXR with titanium header and flashed ECU and a Rilltech baffled oil pan. Suspension has Ohlin TT44 4 way adjustable shocks and multiple spring sets go with. Driveline is a Quaffe Diff with Taylor racing axles and CVs. Shifting is through a Novak/Piontek mechanical paddles. Only put 14 runs on the car. Thats runs not events. This car has everything needed to be nationally competitive. Invested well over 25K in the car not including the 100's of man hours over 2 years building. Asking 20K which will include the molds I made for the body. Will consider partial trade for a nice 125 shifter kart. Contact me at simondsperry@yahoo.com for more info and pictures. Serious inquiries only please.

Contributing Member a. pettipas's Avatar
    Liked: 84

Rad car.

aaron

Liked: 74

I saw this car over on the practice course at Nationals, it looks amazing, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I have no doubt that "100's of man hours" doesn't really convey how much effort was put into this car.

Best of luck with the sale.

Barry Ott

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah it was definitly a labor of love. I really had fun building it but family comes first.

Bump

Liked: 896

A very nice job Perry. Congrats on a magnificent race car.
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Thanks Jay, That means alot coming from you!

Fortunatly I no longer have to sell my car!!! I will spend the winter doing the modifications to make it better for next year.

That's great news!

:-) :-)

Liked: 3

Great news for Perry. Not so great news for those of us drooling over that beautiful car!

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Invader64 View Post
    Fortunatly I no longer have to sell my car!!! I will spend the winter doing the modifications to make it better for next year.
    Perry,

That is great news. look forward to seeing you run in 2014!

For Sale Bmod for sale

Well it has finally come down to racecar or new home for the family. My VanDragon is for sale.
    22,500 gets you one of the nicest Bmods around. You couldn't build this yourself for this price.
    George Dean built 06 GSXR with titanium headers which are ceramic coated. Also comes with flashed ECU and modified wiring harness. Stock bike instrument cluster and water temp, oil press and fuel press gauges. New Master Cylinders and new Wilwood 4 piston caliper. Quafe Diff with new Taylor CV's and axles. Ohlin TT44 4-way adjustable shocks. Custom front and rear sway bar system. Great aero package designed by UTA FASE. Custom front and rear wings and carbon undertray and diffuser. New Hoosiers with 12 runs total on them. Custom body with molds. Hand clutch shifter combination. New paint pearl white and neon orange, styled from Dan Wheldons Indy winning car. Electric water pump and dual radiators and fans. Will add pics. Can contact direct at simondsperry at yahoo dot com. This is a must sell situation. Hopefully in a year or two I can return to the fun with everyone!!
    Thanks

Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump
    Last edited by Invader64; 06.30.14 at 7:12 AM. Reason: incorrect

Sale Pending

Sold!!

Quote Originally Posted by Invader64 View Post
    Sold!!
    Congratulations! Well, I wish it hadn't come to this, but we all are hoping you make a quick return!

Barry

Thread Information