Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 237

Default Titan Mk6 Bodywork

As stated in title, looking for bodywork. In particular the one piece nose/cockpit section.

Located some, but it's a long way from Michigan, hoping to find something a little closer.

Thanks

Liked: 27

Default Titan Bodywork

I'm sure that you have already looked at the Titan Registry but if you haven't contacted Andy Antipas yet he may know of something closer to you, (970) 948-3446.
    Tommy

Thanks T-Tom, I have and he was the one with available bodywork. I'm in Michigan, so shipping from Colorado is pretty expensive.

Was hoping to find something a bit closer to home.

Liked: 942

Default Ridin' the dog..

Hello Gordy,

Look into having it shipped by bus. Several people have shipped items that way.

Regards,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
    Thanks T-Tom, I have and he was the one with available bodywork. I'm in Michigan, so shipping from Colorado is pretty expensive.

Was hoping to find something a bit closer to home.
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

In addition to bodywork, I am also looking for a rear upright and a wheel.

I need a match to this one, I was told these might be specific to Titan.

I did check with Greyhound about shipping but the bodywork was too long by 1 1/2 feet, but thanks for the suggestion.

Liked: 601

Default Titan Mk6

Gordy,
    Your Titan Mk6 would have come with steel wheels, so that wheel would have to be an "aftermarket" issue.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 3

Default Titan Mk6 Uprights

Gordy:

I'd be willing to part with one of my two spare reconditioned uprights if you're still in need. Neither of these have seen service since being magnafluxed and having new caliper mount helicoils and bearings fitted several years ago. As shown in the attached pictures, they also include loosely fitted inner and outer stub axles and a wheel spacer for a conventional steel wheel. I'd be willing to accept $1,000.00 each before calculating shipping expense from CT to MI.

Thx,
    Sandy Gilliland

PS Motor mounts not included.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 942

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
    In addition to bodywork, I am also looking for a rear upright and a wheel.

I need a match to this one, I was told these might be specific to Titan.

I did check with Greyhound about shipping but the bodywork was too long by 1 1/2 feet, but thanks for the suggestion.
    Hello Gordy,

I believe the wheel in the pic is a Sterling Mag from a Zink Z10. Steve Lathrop of ICP advises if they say "Made in Argentina" on the back of the rim, do not use them.

I have a "non Argentina" set that came with my car, but they were badly corroded and some are bent. I cleaned them, had them zygloed, and treated them with Alodine and clear coat. I have been reluctant to use them. Unfortunately, mine are drilled to a 4x150MM bolt circle so they won't fit your car without drilling.

Regards,
    Dan
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by DanW View Post
    Hello Gordy,

I believe the wheel in the pic is a Sterling Mag from a Zink Z10. Steve Lathrop of ICP advises if they say "Made in Argentina" on the back of the rim, do not use them.

I have a "non Argentina" set that came with my car, but they were badly corroded and some are bent. I cleaned them, had them zygloed, and treated them with Alodine and clear coat. I have been reluctant to use them. Unfortunately, mine are drilled to a 4x150MM bolt circle so they won't fit your car without drilling.

Regards,
    Dan
    Gordy,

These are the same wheels as shown in the 1st photos in the log book as to why I thought these were stock Titan. I never found any kind of name on them. Since the car was damaged in it's first race perhaps they were replaced at that time?
    Hope things are going well
    Doug

Thread Information