Liked: 9

Default Huge Thanks to Momentum Motorsports

Just a huge Thank You to Momentum Motorsports for getting me through my SCCA double school this past wekend. I rented their RF00 Zetec Vandiemen Pro Series car for the South Jersey Region double school at NJMP Lightning course. Phil Picard and Phil Picard Jr. couldn't have been more helpful. The car was perfectly prepared and ready well before every session. I had no worries concerning the car and could concentrate on the track and classroom sessions. They do a very professional job and are great people. I hadn't driven a race car for quite a while and Phil's advice helped me advance quickly. I highly recommend anyone considering renting a race car to give Momentum Motorsports a serious look. Although the double school was a pretty grueling schedule they made it successful. Thanks again!

Liked: 106

Thanks for the kind words Chuck.
    Congratulations on earning you license!
    We were happy to be a part of it.

Phil & Phil Jr.

Liked: 142

congrats on getting your license!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 9

HazelNut
    Thanks for the congratulations. I had driven FF years ago and I knew getting into this car would be a big step but Phil really helped me out with what was a very fast sophistcated car and a pretty aggressive driving schedule (6 hours in 2 days)
    Thanks Again

Liked: 142

yeah the schools really pack a ton of track time in!

last time i was at a school ay NHIS (2005 i think) a buddy of mine ran one of my FFs and there was barely enough time between sessions to refuel the car and give it a once over before he was back out!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 120

Phil has a nicely turned out Van Diemen, can't wait to see his new Radon....

Liked: 0

Default Phil's Other Job

....and, he moonlights as a stunt double for Richard Gere!

Joby Graham

Thread Information