Liked: 0

Default Driver Coach Available

Hey everyone,

I'm a driver coach living in the NYC area. I won the Skip Barber Eastern Regional Series in 2005 and drove in the Star Mazda Pro Series for two years with John Walko Racing. Most of my experience is in open-wheel but I can certainly work with closed-wheel drivers as well. Currently doing some instructing at Monticello Motor Club. I'm familiar with CDS, Pi and Motec data systems, and can help you use those tools to improve your driving. I'm also not an engineer but I can help with basic setup advice.

Based in NYC, I can go as far west as Mid-Ohio, south as VIR, north as NHMS and everywhere in between.

Name: Charles Anti
    Track Availability: Any Track in N/E Region
    Date Available/Wanted: Anytime
    Compensation: $500/Day
    SCCA Member: Not currently, but will renew before your event.
    Last edited by AntiSpeedInc; 06.13.11 at 5:21 PM.

Thread Information