Liked: 0

Default Supernova Tui BH4 1974 Super Vee (help Needed)

This might be a bit of a long shot but worth a try. I work for Northbrook College in West Sussex in the UK and we have one of the Above cars but we have very little history from the car. We know it raced in the 80s by Simon Crook but thats about it and we have no Chasis plate or log book so its proving very tricky. Help would be apreciated in finding out anything.

Liked: 553

Google search brought up this (which you may already know about, and may not provide any new info): http://forums.autosport.com/index.php?showtopic=38270

There are references to Tui's, including a BH4.

Good luck.

Didnt find that thanks for pointing me in that direction

Did you find out any more about the BH4? I have always been interested in Tui/Supernova cars. Your car will have been built in Billingshurst, so it is not far from it's place of manufacture. Would love to see a photo.

Mike.

Default tui help

Just came across you post. I worked for Supernova and had a hand in the building of Tui's.
    By co-incidence I also went to Northbrook colledge so quite a lot in common. If you've still got the Tui and would like a chat get in touch.
    Regards
    Baggy

Liked: 2

Hi ,do you have any info or pictures of the formula ford build in 75 for the opert team ,there was a plan to put it in production ?,

Default requests for help.

Hi,
    Far from regular on here but a couple of years ago I mentioned that I worked for Supernova. Just received a private message asking for info but have found it impossible to reply. When I get some time I try to dig around and see if I can find some photos - It was nearly 40 years ago so they are not at the top of the pile! I'm pretty sure we only ever built one formula Ford - I think it had green bodywork - BH5 style.
    Cheers
    Baggy

Default Supernova Supervee-BH4 and BH5 Information required.

Hi, All you petrol heads.

I need details (picture/drawing) of the original suspension and engine support frames bolted to the back end of the BH4 and BH5.
    My car currently has a bike engine installed and I want to convert it back to original Air Cooled VW SPEC. if possible.
    Anybody got anything that could give me a clue ?

Also need a Period photo of a Supernova BH 5 to confirm bodywork details(I think they were both the same bodywork-correct me if I am wrong.

Thread Information