Contributing Member
    Liked: 25

Default Colorado Super Vee

I am still searching for the original chassis number for my Lola T324 Super Vee. I have eliminated several possibilities and am now down to the Eddie Miller/Hass car from 1975. My car was driven by Richard ( Dick ) Turner during the 1976 season. Car was restored, complete with new tub, by Ray Morgan. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Rusty Tanner
    totjr@aol.com
    Houston

Liked: 15

Rusty

Has your car got the gearbox in it?
    If so, give me the serial and I might be able to help

Chris

Contributing Member

Default Lola SV

Chris,
    The gearbox is H8-2391. Lola says this box left the factory mounted in T326 HU71. The logbook that I got with the car states T324, but I am not convinced of that. Some online race results for 1977 call this car a T325, which does not exist.
    Thanks,
    Rusty

Contributing Member

Default Lola SV

Thanks to all who responded to my request for information on the Lola. In consultation with Gerald at Lola, we have decided that the only two clues as to the chassis number of this car are the original gearbox number and the original body color (blue). Both these clues match T326 HU71 shipped to Haas in Jan.1976.

Liked: 323

any information on Richard Turner? He was listed in my logbook as the first driver of my car and I would love to find out if he was the original owner or if it was bought second hand. Any info would be appreciated - PM if you'd like.

-John
    -John Allen
    Tacoma, WA
    '82 Royale RP31M
    (‘72 Royale RP16 stolen in 2022)

Thread Information