Liked: 3

Default Christmas comes early

Well much to my surprise a delivery truck arrived at the office this afternoon. The driver told me he had two boxes of "car parts" onboard for me...

As I continue the Citation SF conversion to Honda Fit power, I plan to chronicle the process by resurrecting my old blog.

(some of you may remember I did a fairly detailed chronicle of the 99 Van Diemen FC to F1000 conversion there a while back).

So anyway, I am pretty amped up to really get the process rolling now. I posted a few pics and comments a few minutes ago...

http://seanmaisey.blogspot.com/

I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Regards,
    Sean

Liked: 0

Liked: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Maisey View Post
    I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Regards,
    Sean

It seems like yesterday that Bill was posting about your horrible accident and recovery, and now your working on another race car. Talk about a blessing...
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said...

Liked: 3

Default What a year...

Thanks guys, it has indeed been a whirlwind of a year.

Looking at my old Blog last night, I hadn't posted anything since about this time last year. At that point, I was celebrating things like returning to work and being able to take short walks. Geting up out of a chair was a painful ordeal, and the thought of climbing into a racecar was a distant dream.

Now a couple of more surgical repairs and many months later, I am feeling like a new person. My body has (mostly at least) healed. I returned to the race track in August, and discovered that I could still drive a race car and still really enoyed doing it (thanks Dad!). And now a few months later, there is new one in the garage and I have big plans for 2011.

So, a big thanks for all of the amazing support from the ApexSpeed community, it really meant a lot when things were at their darkest. I am happy to be back amongst you guys and gals again as an active racer.

See ya at the track.

Sean

Liked: 553

Glad you're back, healthy and have some fun racing ahead of you. I look forward to following the blog.

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 502

Right on!

Thread Information