Liked: 23

Wanted To Buy 86,87,88 March Indycar Frt Susp

I'm looking for some small pcs that fit the front suspension on a mARCH Indycar of that vintage. Specifically the small blocks that bolt to the lower Arms and carry a small spherical bearing. Also does any one still make or have the stepped brg the fits in the upper A-Arm @ the hub carrier. I have other misc March parts, some 86,87 trans parts including ring and pinions(unmatched) unfortunately .

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

Call Greg Elliff at GEA in Indy. 317.272.8119
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

driftwood

Default March 87 88 C wishbones

I have some new old factrory stock wishbones in the Uk and its easy to ship to usa
    [SIZE=3]i also have a nosecone i cannot ID brand new bare carbon[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]March Indy parts[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]87c item pt number label on item[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 x Top RH Wbone 02-06[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]88c [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 x Rear Top Top RH? Wbone 03-04[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][/SIZE]

Liked: 1880

Post a picture of the cone - I might be able to identify it for you.

Liked: 23

Default Upper A-Arm

I got everything except a front upper A -Arm. Transatlantic had the Special rose joints and greg Elliff had the small end pcs. Thanks to all who replied. If you know anyone with a set of uppers I'd be interested.

Thread Information