Liked: 19

Default You will love my nuts

No - not like Vince for Slap-Chop...
    And not like Max Mosley is leather chaps

GTP Components and I are teaming up once again for the PRI show - to work over the vendors and get as much free stuff for 2010 as possible.....

I've twisted Bill's arm too....For this week - If anybody buys a set of FC BBS wheels ($2200) - or puts the deposit down, the ground shipping and a free set (4) of complete Fast Forward wheel nuts are on Fast Matt. Autograph requests are extra....

Bill @ GTP 781.393.6887 ~ Leave a message because we are heading to Florida on the gulfstream until Saturday....

I also have a brand new OZ 12 spoke front and rear wheel that I'll sell for $4k. No Deals - first $4k takes the 2 wheels. Your better off dumping what you have and buying a set of BBS's from GTP.

Liked: 24

Not to highjack on the first reply -- how about like Jack Nickleson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
    This appears to be a symptom of being out of a racecar for to long. Come on now, quit blowing air and get back in the seat.
    Last edited by JByers; 12.09.09 at 4:56 PM.

Jason!! A couple years out of cars, 3 kids - not enough time in one day - Hell yea I've lost my mind!!

The G4 just landed outside Orlando and I've managed to get $100 off the set of wheels.... $2100, Free Ground and free wheel nuts...

I'm trying to get a seat in something....May try a quarter midget for fun.... We shall see.....

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by JByers View Post
    Not to highjack on the first reply -- how about like Jack Nickleson in "One Flew Over the Koko's Nest.

I did a book report in 4th grade on One flew over the cuckoo's nest. I didn't get a grade on it but I did get my Mother called down to school !
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 3787

And i was afraid that Mrs Frog would be bored attending her first PRI show.

Matt, we flew into Orlando Executive. We parked the Citation at Sheltair. Didn't see your G4, assumed your crew took it on to be serviced and will come back for you guys on Saturday. Did see two OZ wheels in a trash barrel over by the rental car park.

Contributing Member Lee Shumosic's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Default Matt - Help with your Nut Campaign

Since some have been posting marketing / logo / tag line input on the site....This might be it!

" .....put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you feel Nuts yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up!"

c/o Bloodhound Gang

Matt - Bring me back a souvenir!
    LJS Motorsports

Default Back on the scene

What a great show PRI is....... Seemed smaller, but such are things these days...

Frog - After we landed, the woman wanted to go shopping in Miami so they took the jet down with the GTP Components black am-ex card..... We left Saturday morning. The racing business is a strange place with weird incestual relationships - not much has changed in the couple years I've been out. It's always the same people with a new angle ~ but all trying to do the same thing to one another.

Ralphs car was nice(F1k), the Elan car was the same spec car they wanted to push a couple years ago I think it had the same sidepods I ran at the first VIR race in '07 - Word on the street was Mygale will be back ~ The Radon is coming at some point and Van Diemen in England (The real one, not Elan) will be sending a car over to somebody..... Everyone see's a boom coming in 2L I guess....

OH - Am I the only one that got the email about a new NASA 2L series?? Mazda powered 2.0l - nice looking sled! Didn't see anything at PRI but I guess they were there someplace... http://www.formulaspeed.us/

Here are my two best memories from this show......The Third was seeing Joe Stimola, but I didn't take a picture... (oh and of course seeing The Purple Frog is always special...)

Bill says the wheel sale goes until the end of this week ~ My nuts are still included....

Liked: 1

deleted
    Last edited by enjoythetrack; 12.18.09 at 6:12 PM.
    Enjoy the Track,

Steven
    http://www.EnjoyTheTrack.com
    Was 99/00 FC, now am Just Waiting. Racing is life...

Liked: 96

Matt - Is that the new baby sitter you hired to watch the kids? Live-in au pair, perhaps?

Good thing that the woman was in Miami shopping. Don't go all Tiger on us...
    "I love the smell of race fuel in the morning. It smells like victory!"
    Barry Wilcock
    Pit Crew: Tumenas Motorsports/Houndspeed, Fat Boy Racing

Thread Information