Liked: 43

Wanted To Buy T-440 BODY PANELS

Anyone have an idea whether there is a way to find replacement body panels for a Lola T-440? Mine are quite ratty, and I think replacement has to at least be considered if it's not too costly. I'm sure we'd end up with a more attractive final product with new pieces. Also, I've seen 440's with a more pointy nose, as opposed to the original wedge shape.

Tom

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 645

Tom;

TW Mouldings
    Units 5, 6, and 7
    Brook Farm, Ellington
    Huntington PE18 OAE
    England

ATTN: Tony Waterman

Phone: 011-44-480-891899
    FAX 890768
    twmouldings@aol.com

Tony owns all the original Lola molds. EXTREMELY lightweight, superbly done, and a real gentleman to work with. I replaced all my coach work on my T440, and was delighted with his superb craftsmanship as well as price.

Iverson

Post Scriptum - Interested in purchasing some T-440 stuff?
    V/r

Iverson

Liked: 123

I have also brought in new t440 bodywork from TWM, and it is very good work. Absoluetly original, and I think he felt sorry for me, after he dug out the moulds he polished them and did me a set of polished gel coat in my custom colour (that he had left over from a job he had just finished, so not all that custom) and I haven't even painted them yet.

I need a set of front rockers, does anyone have a spare set?

Brian

Liked: 5

I have some used bodywork for the 440 that with a little TLC may be worth the effort. My 440 has some extra bars and the original bodywork does not fit the frame anymore. Its sitting in storage in NY. Let me know if you need something. Thanks

racinggrl1@aol.com
    Dani

#24 1977 Lola T440
    New York
    FRCCA Metro Region

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy ****...what a ride!"

Its not the speed, its the sudden stop....

Liked: 19

Default Lola 440 Nose

Hi - The only body mold we have for a Lola 440 is for the original style nose if anybody needs one.

Thanks.
    Neil Porter
    Porter Racing

Thread Information