8/2/09
Hello Folks,
Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the Blue Grass Formula Race Car Club of America race that was scheduled over Labor Day 2009
Due to some severe storms that went through the area, destroyed several key elements that were being worked on for safety have been destroyed. The access road put in has been washed away also. Track management and the FRCCA felt it better to cancel the event and begin work on a major event for next year.
As the president of the FRCCA I am disappointed but this was definitely the right decision. I also want to thank and, at the same time, apologize to all the entrants who were in the process of getting ready for this event. I understand that many will now be attending an SCCA event at Mid-Ohio
To those who sent in any pre-entry money we will be mailing it back to you shortly
You all have my best wishes and I hope to be able to work with you at not just the show we will have at Blue Grass next season but at other races we are looking at promoting in the “Mid-West” next season.
Thanks
John Heckman
President Formula Race Car Club of America
570-669-9589
frcca@ptd.net
www.formularacecarclubofamerica.com