Thread: Alum Calipers

Liked: 9

For Sale Alum Calipers

New pair of Alum ap Lockheed calipers,#CP2195-1-2, a left and a right. 2 lb 6 oz including pads(less than 1/2 of the cast iron weight). They probably fit the earlier 9.5 in discs(too small for my 9.85/9.75 in discs), but do have the right bolt spacing and offset. The pistons appear to be LD 19 size. Including pads, price is $300 plus shipping for the pair.
    Here is a link to a picture. http://markm.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v52/p460075088-4.jpg
    Mark
    1990 Van Diemen, the Racing Machine, CM AutoX, 2016 Frontier
    You can try to make a street car into an autocrosser or you can do a lot less work and make a race car into a great autocrosser

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mwizard View Post
    New pair of Alum ap Lockheed calipers,#CP2195-1-2, a left and a right. 2 lb 6 oz including pads(less than 1/2 of the cast iron weight). They probably fit the earlier 9.5 in discs(too small for my 9.85/9.75 in discs), but do have the right bolt spacing and offset. The pistons appear to be LD 19 size. Including pads, price is $300 plus shipping for the pair.
    Here is a link to a picture. http://markm.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v52/p460075088-4.jpg
    Mark
    Hi Mark

I am very intersted in purchasing these calipers. Unfortunately I'm in Australia which would complicate things a bit. However, if you are willing, I would do whatever was necessary to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks Terry Kelly

Liked: 9

Mark,

I'll take them. Are you coming to Packwood at the end of June? If so, that'll save the shipping even.

Andy

Edit: Are you sure on the part number?

Liked: 610

Default Alum Calipers

That AP number is better associated with vintage motorcycles.
    The correct F/Ford use part is a CP3696-6, of which we have stock.
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Thread Information