Liked: 2

Default G. Jezarian Jewlery Big Help !!!

I saw G. Jezarin add on this site and figured that if he supports this site I should do business with him, I sent 2 rings to him that had been beat up and some stones missing. I might have waited 1 week and they have returned looking better than they did when they where new and with what I thought of as a very low bill

Thank You for your quick turn around so close to the holidays great job

Jeremy Treadway
    Treadway Motorsports inc.

Liked: 1417

This is not an abnormal occurrence here. Greg is a fantastic supporter of ApexSpeed and he has taken care of more forum members than I can count.

I worked with Greg last year for something for my very "anti jewelry" wife, and she absolutely loved what he did for her.

<marketing hat off>If you need something for the holidays for the better half, ignore the holiday commercials telling you to put a big red bow on a new Lexus (I hate those), and give Greg a call. You won't regret it.

Liked: 126

Yes - Greg is fantastic. No other words better describe him.

Classifieds Super License marshall9's Avatar
    Liked: 502

I agree, Greg made me a "Prototype" sterling silver money clip with a formula car on it, and it was better than expected and I get compliments on it all the time. The price was more than fair

Liked: 1

Default Thanks, Greg!

Add me to the growing list of Greg Jezarian's very satisfied customers. I was seeking a special Christmas gift for my girlfriend last fall, and Greg could not have been more helpful. I knew very little about jewelry, but Greg is a true professional, and thanks to him the selection and purchase process went very smoothly. My girlfriend and I could not have been more pleased with Greg's work. If you are planning to make a jewelry purchase please do yourself a favor and give Greg a call.

Liked: 201

I will add to what everyone else has said about Greg. He is a great guy. I tried hard to help his racing program at the beginning of the year and I can attest that he is a great guy and I would trust him completely with any jewelry decision.

Liked: 2

Default So true

I also made a recent jewelry purchase from Greg and I could not be happier. HE's very good at what he does and service is top notch. Highly recommend Greg.

Thread Information