Liked: 0

Default Congrats Chris Forrer!

Chris bought my DB-4 through Ebay a few weeks back, had K-Hill Motorsports deliver it to the Mitty at Road Atlanta on Thursday and proceeded to just fill it up with fuel and win his class the first time in the car. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, outstanding job, Chris.

I miss the car already!

Regards,
    GregoryJ

Liked: 553

Chris had a good battle with a Ralt RT-4. The car looked great.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Contributing Member formulasuper's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Quote Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
    Chris had a good battle with a Ralt RT-4. The car looked great.
    Yes, it was great watching that car on the track at Rd Atlanta yesterday running in the BOSS series & winning his class. The car looks great & one thing Russ forgot to mention; it belonged to him at one time, also!
    Scott Woodruff
    83 RT5 Ralt/Scooteria Suzuki Formula S

(former) F440/F5/FF/FC/FA
    65 FFR Cobra Roadster 4.6 DOHC

Liked: 1

Way to go, Chris! I told you that you were going to love the DB4. It's great to see the O'Hara/McBride/Jezarian/Forrer car on the top of the podium!

Congrats......

Liked: 553

Yes, it was a little surprising to watch Indy Cars go by, and then suddenly catch a glimpse of the FA I drove a couple of years ago. It was like, did I just see what I think I saw? :-).

It was a great car then, and even better now. I miss it.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 9

Thanks Greg,
    It was a blast! Kris Kaiser and 'Tall Tom' of K-Hill were great. Did one gear change and slapped on a newer set of old tires and went at it. The db4 was just as you said. I'm very grateful and couldn't be more happy. Wish that you could have been there also.

Russ. that RT-4 had a 2.0 liter in it. A lot of fun trying to overcome that. Hope to seriously embarrass him next time.

Rick, thank you so much for all your input, and great, usefull information on what to expect from the db4. You're right. What a hoot! I'm beat up, bruised, sore, and very happy. Looking forward to the day when I can follow you around somewhere.

Chris

Liked: 0

No problem Chris. Hope to see some photos from the event. (I suppose it's too late to ask more money for the car now?)

Regards,
    GregoryJ

Thread Information