Thread: Ferrea valves

Liked: 0

Default Ferrea valves

It looks like the Ferrea exhaust valves for the Pinto are no longer available from the manufacturer. Can anyone confirm this? Sealed power has stock valves available. The problem with the Ford stock valves is price. I can get the sealed power valves for $22 each, Ford exhaust valves about $45 each. Sealed power also makes or markets replacement Pinto pistons for about $35 each. while some may be concerned about durability, we do not know as they have not been tested due to their not being included in the rules as legal. Esslinger also has Stock spec stainless valves for $22 each. Any thoughts and can we confirm this may be a part availability issue? Thanks

Liked: 0

I was told today at 4:30 pm EST that they are still available but they are on back-order for 3 weeks.If anything changes I will post it as soon as I know.
    Mountain Lion Motorsports
    Danbury,CT

Liked: 6

Default Ferrea Valves

We have both Ferrea Intake and Exhaust valves in stock

Thread Information