Liked: 2

Default Alexis Registry Back Online........

Hello All,

After months of technical difficulties, the Alexis Registry is back online. A site dedicated to the collection and preservation of facts and history of the Alexis formula cars.

You can visit the page at www.alexisregistry.com

If you have any information regarding a chassis, or any other Alexis related historical information, you can forward that information via the contact page at the website. In particular I am currently searching for information on the MK 3 Fj, and MK 9 F2/3 car that are lost in the USA. Anyone have any info on either of these? Also looking for info on ALL formula fords worldwide..........

The site is a work in progress, and I am updating it as time allows. The registry is updated with info on the formula juniors and the works F2/3 cars as of now, and the MK 14 formula ford info will go up next........ so check back often.

Thanks, and enjoy the site.

Regards, Scott Sanders
    Alexis owner and webmaster (albeit an amateur one!)

Liked: 2

Default Alexis Registry Udated..........

The Alexis Registry has been significantly updated. I have added the MK 14 and MK 15 information that I have collected, and added some links to pictures (still many to add). Have a look......

I am still actively seeking any and all Alexis related information, past or present, so if you have a car or know someone who has a car, please contact me with anything you have. Thanks!

Enjoy the site, and bear in mind it is a work in progress.........

Here's the link: www.alexisregistry.com

Regards, Scott Sanders

PS. There is a contact page at the website.........

Thread Information