Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default do you have a 1984 Reynard FF1600?

If your car has an SCCA serial number of 55-289 stamped in the roll hoop I have the original Log Book! I saved it when I sold the car in 1991 and lost track of where the car went after the next 2 owners. It may have a builders plate with the chassis number 180 on it. If you have that car and want the log book call me. Darrell 510-825-2737
    Last edited by D.T. Benner; 12.10.06 at 1:32 PM. Reason: Hey! I'm not THAT old!

Liked: 447

Wow, they had Formula Fords in 1884??
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Contributing Member D.T. Benner's Avatar
    Liked: 2

Default Hey it's Vintage!

When it comes to Vintage Formula Ford's whats a hundred years one way or another?

Liked: 0

Yeah, it died out for like 100 years until they finally got rid of that steam engine.

Thread Information