Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default Formula Fords' 40th

Hey to all the vintage and historic Formula Ford gang, please read the thread above in the General Discussion area regarding the in-the-planning-stages 40th Anniversary evnt for ALL Formula Fords, regardless of year, tires, driver affiliation [not quite sure just yet how this is going to work but rest assured, you will be welcome].
    The working plan is that the various eras of FF will have dedicated practice, qualifying, and races. Many names from the past of FF, lots of social opportunities [read parties !], various entertainment programs being discussed, etc etc.
    The event will be scheduled in [probably] early summer of 2009 at a track with significant FF history. Nothing finalized yet, and is unlikely to be for at least a year, but it will happen and you need to be part of it.
    More news on Apexspeed as it becomes available.

Liked: 201

Default woo hoo

Mike
    You can count me in for that race barring any race conflicts I have with my normal schedule. But only if I get to race against you again!

Andy

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Andy, you bet, come and lets go have some good old time FF racing again ! I will add you to the email distribution list. Any chance you are going to PI in a 2 weeks ?

Liked: 201

Please do add me to the list, my preferred email is andybrumbaugh@sc.rr.com

No I won't be there in two weeks. Something about spending all of my time at tracks and paying attention to other things made my girlfriend decide we needed a trip to the beach in Mexico I figure why not, good way to relax before the Daytona test days in January.

Thread Information