Liked: 447

Default Blackhawk Farms Fall Sprints 2006

Alright, who's going to be there? We ususally have a great turnout at the Fall Sprints, but with it being so late in the season it's a crap shoot. Hope it doesn't snow!
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Here's something new.... The Chicago Region is updating an entry list of the event so far....

So far there is 1 FC in a group of 3 cars total...

http://www.scca-chicago.com/roadraci...ntry_list.html

Not too many interested in the BRAWL SPRINTS!

Ronskian and Thomson have a car rented for that weekend... Will it be in FC or FA spec guys?
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Liked: 6

Default Rental...

It's FA spec, which basically means the other car can be FA or FC. Time's a'wasting for FC though - We'd have to get an ECU to Sandy for reprogramming quick-like for FC......
    Ron

That's cool... Who's car is rented already, you or Steve? Is the other going to race if it's not rented?

Another thing I noticed on the Chicago Region website... Looks like we've got online registration!!!
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Contributing Member Steve Thomson's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Default Thanks ApexSpeed

Hi Keith. My car is rented. I still have a couple of maybe's for Ron's, but I think it will have to be in Zetec Pro trim (FA).

Steve
    Steve Thomson
    Owner/partner
    ZSports Midwest
    steve(@)zsportsmidwest.com

Liked: 1

Default F-1000 / DSR for viewing at BFR

Gents,

I just wanted to let you guys know that my car is a Price LSR...(converted from a 1993 Van Dieman FC) with a 2005 Yamaha R-1. I have NO interest either way for the new class...I just figured if someone would like to see what the installation looks like, I will be at the track this weekend. I usually park out by T6. I have a 20ft Black Pace trailer. I am willing to show what I have ...(keep it clean guys! ) and answer any questions you guys may have. I am NOT affilliated with LMI (Bruce is my uncle) so please don't direct any questions his way...this is just to let anyone who wishes to see a car that is converted from a FC. I will also be bringing the spare motor out so if anyone would like to see that alone or lift it or whatever...I am available. I have been running MC powered cars for three years now, if that helps any. Take care and Godspeed! See you at the track.

Brian ( NOT 'Bruce" ) Lindstrand
    Prince LSR
    DSR #04

Although the turnout was really slim, it was great weather and a fun race weekend. Many thanks to Rob Klein and Steve Thomson and the guys for getting us back on track for the race Sunday!!! As always, thanks to the Chicago Region for a good show and a great way to wrap up our season. See you all next year!

FC
    1)Carter
    2)Walsh
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Results have been posted to MyLaps. Thanks to Chicago Region for posting them to MyLaps.com. Hope to see this become a habit!

http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=177600
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29

Thread Information