Liked: 2

Default Alexis Formula Car Registry Open!

If you are an Alexis formula car owner, or know an Alexis formula car owner, are an ex Alexis Formula car owner, or if tou're just a formula car nut, then have a visit to the newly opened Alexis Registry.

The link there is: www.alexisregistry.com

It is in its infancy, but open for viewing. Expect lots of improvement as I learn the art of webpage building.......

I am in the process of gathering information on any and all Alexis cars out there.

The site is dedicated to preserving the history of these cars and to provide owners a place to contact other owners.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I can be reached via the contact page at the site.

Regards, Scott Sanders

Contributing Member Robert J. Alder's Avatar
    Liked: 301

I'm proud of you, Scott. Very nice first-ever webmaster effort. And I would encourage everyone interested to take the Yahoo Group plunge (i.e. join, then register). It's an amazing way to exchange info with each other.

Liked: 1

Default Alexis Registry

Well done Scott! There is at least one Alexis in VARAC (John Stammers). I will pass his info on if you do not have it already.

Tony.

Liked: 2

Default Alexis Registry....

Thanks Bob......... Every day a step forward!

Thanks for the info Tony. I have madde contact with John in the past. He has a MK18 B, and I have the interering history on his car.

I had a computer melt down last summer and lost a lot of my previuos Alexis contacts, so feel free to post about people you know who own them.

In totality, there were probably around 180 total chassis' built in the dozen or so years Alexis made cars.....Their claim to fame was in Formula Ford, But they did make a handful of "works" Jr., F2 and F3 cars. It is an interesting history, which at some point will also be detailed on the webpage....

Regards, Scott

Contributing Member Mike Milner's Avatar
    Liked: 6

Default Alexis owned by David Allison

http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/ale...56038530ss.htm

This one was sold to David Allison .
    I will try to find his email address .
    It was restored in Ohio .
    Contact me if you would like details .

Cheers
    Last edited by Mike Milner; 04.20.06 at 11:48 AM.

Thread Information