Liked: 2

Default Titan MK9 Near Completion

2 Years, lots of $, heartache, busted knuckles and mucho satisfaction and my project is near completion...when new this was the car i started my short lived racing career ( might have been the car) so I have come full circle to start over as an aging geezer racer.

Thanks to all those on apex speed that offered advice, insight and contacts.

Mark Domiteaux

Liked: 0

Default Nice job!

Looks beautiful! How 'bout a bigger picture linked to the thumbnail?!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 8

Default More pictures!

We definitely want more pic's! The one you posted looks great, but we want MORE!

Larry Oliver
    International Racing Products
    Larry Oliver

Alright guys...I am out of my element on the computer... lead me thru this.. How do I post a link to a Thumbnail? I have lots of pics!

Default Picture Attachments

It's easy. Don't paste your picture into the message. Instead, click the "Manage Attachments" button down below where you type. A new window pops open. Click the first "Browse" button and navigate your way to the first picture you want to upload. Click the next Browse button for the next picture, and so on. When you're done with that, be sure to click the "Upload" button near the bottom of this new window. Wait a few seconds while all the pictures get transmitted from your computer to ApexSpeed. Finally, click the "Submit Reply" button just like normal, and your message and its pictures will be posted.

Voila! Instant thumbnails that everyone can see and no big oversized pictures pasted into the message.

By the way, you don't have to make your pictures small first. ApexSpeed will do that for you. In fact, it's better to attach big pictures so that we can all get a good look at your nice car!

Default more images

Here is the first attempt to upload more image !!

Thread Information