Thread: VFF - Fuel Cell

Liked: 2

Default VFF - Fuel Cell

Has anyone done the research on the 'best buy' for fuel cells. There are standard fuel cell options (wedge style) that work with my car, but I appear to be getting varied pricing so I figured someone has probably already done the research. If so please advise (or I guess I will have to order from Pegasus). THANKS!

Note: I was ideally just looking for a good fuel bag (wedge shaped) but was unable to turn anything up that would work so I settled for a standard wedge from ATL or Fuel Safe. If there is another company to deal with please advise......
    --- Christopher Shoemaker
    1984 Royale RP36 (FF)

Contributing Member triumph_tech's Avatar
    Liked: 8

Default Fuel Cell info

Take a look at the 2 page discussion under the open discussion heading on Zink fuel cell info. There is a lot of good information in that forum including dimensions for the ones Pegusus sells( Fuel Safe). ATL and Fuel Safe are now under common ownership now so the prices will most likley be about the same. The "of the shelf ones run around $600 and the made to order ones are running over $1000.
    Gary Valone #44
    Zink Z10-C

Thread Information