Liked: 1

Default Seeking DULON owners and info

[size=2]Looking for information, pictures, drawings, history on Dulon Formula Fords that were made in the late sixties/early seventies by Maxperenco Products Limited. Buying a basket case LD4 and will be needing lots of help returning the car back to snuff. Also wouldn't mind meeting owners and finding out how many other Dulon's are still out there and if there are any part sources. Even if you do not have any info, post a reply and tell me what car you have or had. Thanks Allan Gearbox@comcast.net[/size]
    Last edited by Allan T. Chou; 07.05.07 at 7:54 PM.

Contributing Member Jonathan Hirst's Avatar
    Liked: 4

Imported a MP-15 in 1990 and ran it for 9 years - essentially an LD-9 with a different body. Great car, very easy to drive. Never smacked it so I never bought spares. I just bump steered it and didn't mess with it much.

Won a few races but it was a flexy frame and really no match for the Titans/Merlyns/Crossles unless is was raining..

MAXPERENCO was still around at that point and I believe rear uprights were on the shelf. I may still have a phone # around somewhere.

Jonathan
    ---------------------------------
    Ferret Industries Archival site
    Ferret Industries on Facebook
    Basement Bookshelf FF/CF Scanned article Archive

Thanks Johnathan, great website too. Pictures with the body off and Andy Duncan's number would be much appreciated. Need to see the design elements and if there is any resembliance to the LD4. Thanks Allan

COME ON, are there no Dulon owners out there? Rumor has it that they made at least 26 LD4's LOL.

Finally had the Dulon shipped in from Vancouver BC. Pitures can be seen on my website www.ThelolaRegistry.com under "Project cars". Are there no Dulon LD4 owners out there? I need help sorting out the frame, see my Dulon web page and you'll see why lol. Thanks Allan

Thread Information