Liked: 0

Default Anyone know what car this is for?

I found this battery tray in my collection of spares for my Titan. However, Andy at the Titan Registry says that it is not a Titan part. Can anyone here identify what car it is for?

alan

Contributing Member Jonathan Hirst's Avatar
    Liked: 4

It looks a lot like the original battery tray that was with my old Titan Mark 6. You are missing the cover though (angled piece with tabs that locate in the two visible slots and is held down with the dzus wire.

Andy is the expert though.
    ---------------------------------
    Ferret Industries Archival site
    Ferret Industries on Facebook
    Basement Bookshelf FF/CF Scanned article Archive

Did Titan later switch to the battery tray that Andy sells now? Instead of attaching to the sides (like the one pictured), the one available from Andy attaches on the ends.

My car is early, however, I am leaving some of the Crossle-induced changes on the car (they were made so long ago that they are part of the history of the car now), so absolute originality is not a concern for me.

alan

I asked Andy Antipas for a confirmation about the battery tray. He says that the battery tray that he sells is the only one that came with a Mk 6 from Titan. However, a number of people did not want to buy the Red Top battery that fits in the tray and made up new trays that fit the battery that they had.

alan

Thread Information