Liked: 8

Default Titan Formula Car Reunion II

The second Titan Formula Car Reunion will be held at Thunderhill Raceway Park April 29 through May 1, 2005. The host club is HSR-West and to date there are 20 Titan formula fords signed up with several more maybes. Models attending include Titan Mk5, Mk6, and Mk9.

In addition to the titan grid, there is also a special Formula B feature race on saturday with 10 FB cars confirmed includng Brabham, Lotus, Titan, Winkelman, Ensign, Hawke, and Alexis. Normal HSR-West race weekend run groups will be participating.

All Club Fords and Vintage Fords are welcome!!!!!!!! We could have a 40+ car vintage/club ford grid!

Special guests include Titan founder Charles Lucas, Tony Trimmer, Pierre Phillips, Marty Loft, and Bob Earl (tenative). Arnie Loyning and Jay Ivey will also be in attendance. Rumor has it that Pierre and Arnie are going to be driving Mk6's. A Friday night reception and Saturday night dinner round out the social activities.

If you are interested in attending and would like more information, please email me at aantipas@sopris.net or call 970-963-8297.

Andy Antipas
    Titan Motorsport North America, LLC

Liked: 0

Club Fords that run in SCCA ane not welcome per HSR west web site
    Bill Hetzel

Default Club Fords are Welcome at Titan Reunion!

Club fords have been running with HSR-West for the last several years. I have a phone call into Ed Swart at HSR-West to clarify. I will post again after i talk to Ed. We are looking for as many club fords and vintage fords as possible. This is going to be a great event!

Andy Antipas

Default Bring Your Club Ford to HSR West Titan Reunion

Hi Folks,

I just talked to Ed Swart, president and owner of HSR-West. Ed said Club Fords are more than welcome and have been welcome for several years!

Andy Antipas
    Titan Motorsport North America, LLC

Liked: 0

Hi Andy, I should have been more clear. They do have a Club Ford Class but HSR West's web site states in the rules: Cars currently running in SCCA are not eligible.
    It's interesting that the HSR web site rules state that a car cannot be running in a professional series and nothing about club racing.
    Thanks for checking.
    Bill Hetzel

Thread Information