Liked: 0

I know this subject must have been talked about but Where can I race a Vintage FF in the Northeast US? Monoposto and what else. How many weekends can you get in a year in the Northeast.
    Any info will help me decide to get a Vintage FF or go for a Club.
    Thanks
    Steve
    Cape Cod, Ma.

Liked: 7

You can race with EMRA and Formula Pro Racing. check our web sites at:
    www.emraracing.org www.formulaproracing.org
    We have 12-13 races a year throughout the NE- Pocono , Lime Rock , Watkins Glen , Summit Point, BeaveRun and Canada.
    We have FF but not many vintage cars at this time . Lots of FC cars

Liked: 7

You can race with the Ontario F1600 Challenge. We have a Vintage class. The race week-ends are in Mosport (4) and in Shannonville (2).
    See: http://www.ontariof1600challenge.fre...com/index.html
    J-Guy

Thanks for the info about places to race. I live in S.E.Mass. The closest track, Limerock is 4 hr away and all the others are at least 8 hrs drive. Its too bad that there isn't any at New Hampshire, thats only 3 hrs. I guess I should just move west....Thanks again

There is a VRG event at NHIS in May the welcomes vintage FF.

FRCCA runs at Thompson (NorthEast CT)usually at least ounce a year. It's an oval (the old road course isn't used any more). Most races this last year were at Pocono. In the past we've run Stafford, Waterford, LRP, and some others. basically any formula car can run. If enough cars show up in any given class (such as Vee or vintage) they could have there own class) otherwise you would probably be put in with a comparable class. We usually see drivers from the far NE that are not regular members show up to sort out thier cars or try an oval for a change. The club usually tries to get at least 2 oval into a season for diversity.
    Have fun and good luck.

Thread Information