Liked: 0

Default Mexican F2 Car Wanted

Hello,

Can anybody give me some information regarding the Mexican F2 cars from the mid 90's? I understand the cars are basically tube-frame ralt rt-4's with chrysler 2.5 liter engines, is this correct? Does anybody know where I might be able to find one to buy?

Thanks,

Ben

Try getting in touch with Steve Jennings. I know he was involved with a team running the chrysler powered cars..He might be able to send you in the right direction..

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Default Nice Car!

No, that is not really what I am looking for. The car I am looking for looks basically just like a ralt rt-4, and was ran in the F2 series that was replaced with the F3000 cars in 1994 or 1995. I know the F2 cars had 4 cylinder chrysler engines, I do not know the size of the Mexican F3000 motor. I believe the ralt F2 had a tube frame chassis much like the old barber saab cars. If anyone knows additional information, or can correct me, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

Those cars were called Formula K (as in K-car). Don't remember if race-cars.com ever sold one. Might do a search.

Default Mex F2

Hello,

I did a search on race-cars.com and didn't come up with anything. I also searched the racecarsdirect.com site with no luck. I was able to find some pictures from another forum, and I talked to a guy in England who says the cars are actually not Ralt's at all, they just look like RT-4's!

So my search continues, does anyone have Steve Jennings' email, so I might see if he could help me?

Here are some pictures of the MEX F2 car, tell me what you think...

Thanks,
    Ben

http://www.netcar.com.mx/_m/f/mex/f2/94/foto3.jpg

http://www.netcar.com.mx/_m/f/mex/f2neon/96/d1.jpg

Thread Information