Liked: 0

To those who use this site, thanks for sharing your questions and knowledge of FA's. My DB4 is the first race car I've owned and I'm looking forward to using it on practice days. I'm sure this site will help answer the many questions I'll have.

Thanks
    Michael

Liked: 553

Wow. That's a heckuva first race car! Should be a rush .
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

Liked: 1

Where are you located? Looking for DB4's in SF area.
    Ted

Liked: 0

I'm in So Cal. near Ventura. This is my first race car. For the past 40 years I've been involved in karting. I raced laydown karts on all of the So Cal race tracks. Unfortunately many of those are gone. I'm looking forward to driving something with suspension. Karts are as fast as most cars around Willow Springs etc. but they beat you up.

I just found this site a few days ago. It's going to be a big help.

Thread Information