Thread: that was quick

Liked: 142

hehe i swear yesteday someone was like "is there a message baord for atlantics??"

way to go guys!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 309

Yeah, I too have often wished there was an FA forum. At least here we won't have to worry about someone writing the CB and asking for flat bottoms...!

BTW, I have emailed a couple of FA guys that aren't yet signed up here. If we spread the word I'm sure we can get a good sized group here in short order.
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Liked: 1417

I'm glad to see such enthusiasm for this board. I wasn't really sure if there would be enough interest with car counts being so small everywhere for FA in club racing. When I picked up the domain name about a year and a half ago, it was with the foresight that we wanted to build a global site for all formula car club racers of all classes.

I think we have a pretty good base being built here.

Good to see everyone joining. I bet the advertisers are happy about that, too.

Thread Information