Liked: 0

Hoping to run the RMVR event in July with a Hawke. Was wondering what the gearing would
    be. With the higher altitude should I also re-jet and set the timing differently ? Can't
    remember(senior thing !)
    Thanks- Harry

Liked: 5

Harry, I run a PRS RH01 CF with American Racers Tires.

Gearing for Second Creek with a 9:31 diff is: 1st-17:35, 2nd-20:32, 3rd-21:30, 4th-22:28

Carb for the Mile High City my setup:

Primary/Secondary Air: 180 or 185
    Primary/Seconday Fuel: 170 for both
    Tom Klimas
    PRS RH01

Contributing Member Robert J. Alder's Avatar
    Liked: 301

Above looks pretty good to me. (Titan MK6, 9:31, Dunlap spec FF tire). I ran a very slightly taller 23:28 fourth this past weekend (about 4% = 250 rpm difference at full rev), but that could be a personal redline preference. Still got fastest FF lap for the weekend, but got beat by the dreaded BobDar. Drat! Spoiled again.

Liked: 0

Thanks Guys. This is the first year with the ff; so won't be a front runner(excuses-excuses).
    Trying to get a few more from our club. You guys support us at our events with CVAR so well.
    Harry

Liked: 2

Harry, another gearing set up to compare.....This past weekend at SCR I ran: 17:35, 18:32, 20:30, 23:29. On Dunlop treads.......

Be sure to check our RMVR website at www.rmvr.com
    Great site with detailed results. We also have our own bulletin board like this one. Look forward to hosting our fellow vintage racers from CVAR. Let us know if you need any information when the time comes....Regards, Scott

Thread Information